Just over a year after making her senior international debut, 20-year-old forward Larissa Crummer is set to pull on the green and gold for Australia at her first Olympic Games at Rio.
At 16, Crummer made her W-League debut for Sydney FC in the 2012/13 season and was soon wearing the green and gold for the Australian U20 side.
She played the next two seasons at the Brisbane Roar. A move to Melbourne City followed where she took her game to another level winning both the Golden Boot and Young Player of the Year awards for the 2015/16 season.
A physical player with the ability to hold the ball up and bring others into play, Crummer proved she is a star of the future when she held her own after coming off the bench in two matches at the 2015 World Cup in which she was the youngest member of the squad.
When she’s off the pitch, Larissa enjoys spending time with her adorable dog, Marley.
All copy on this page is copyright © Australian Olympic Committee. Do not reproduce without permission.
Nambour, QLD, Australia
- Rio 2016 will be Olympic debut.
- 1st – 2015/16 W-League Championship with Melbourne City
- 1st – 2015/16 W-League Premiership with Melbourne City
- 7th - 2015 World Cup (Canada)
- Making the World Cup squad
- Winning the W-League Golden Boot for the 2015/16 season
- Tewantin State School (QLD, Australia)
- Sunshine Beach (QLD, Australia)
Melbourne City (VIC, Australia)
Primary Training Base
Secondary Training Base